Eat good food. Make pretty things. Practice radical self-love.

[VIDEO] Erno Laszlo Vitamin C Mask Review

[VIDEO] Erno Laszlo Vitamin C Mask Review

Hey guys,

Just wanted to write a quick blog post pointing to the Youtube review I just did on Erno Laszlo’s Marble White Vitamin C Mask. I received this full-sized item for review from Influenster, so I made a quick video review to give you my thoughts on it.

I have very sensitive skin, and this product worked for me. How sensitive? Well, I bought a 99.5% organic aloe face spray (the other 0.5% I think was citric acid?) and about ten minutes after I used it, I looked like I had serious chemical burns all over my skin. My face was bright red and burning from the inside for HOURS. It was awful. 

 

The Vitamin C mask has two steps. First, you use this AMAZING-smelling exfoliant (smells like citrus, and it’s yellow/orange). Then, you put a top layer on to seal it in. The entire process only takes four minutes, so you don’t have to sit around all day with a wet face. It’s perfect for busy mamas or anyone under stress at work. What’s better than a short, easy, mask and exfoliant routine?

After washing off my face, my skin felt tighter and smoother. I am excited to keep using this product to see how it lightens and brightens. My skin tone is a little bit uneven, and I really think this will help.


I did notice my skin dried out a bit more easily after using this product, but that’s nothing a little coconut oil can’t fix.

Also, the packaging is gorgeous. (Funny story, I snuck a peek at the packaging on the Influenster app– some people had already gotten theirs and posted about it– so I had my husband grab all this citrus on his way home from work so I could take these photos. Haha!)

The full-sized products are about $100, so I understand if it’s a little pricey for anyone to purchase.

I’ll write another blog post on how you can use Influenster to get free products, so be on the lookout for that. In the meantime, you’re welcome to sign up for Influenster here! It’s completely free. The only “catch” is that you have to link your social medias and there are “optional” tasks you complete when you get sent a product (post about it on Instagram, Tweet about it, write a review, etc.)

Overall, the entire experience was fantastic. Highly recommend signing up and seeing what products you can try! 

Also, check out my Youtube video review to see my unboxing of the mask, me using it, and talking about what I liked. 

 

If you could sign up for an app like Influenster, what types of products would you like to receive? Food, beauty, fitness? Let me know in the comments!

 

 



9 thoughts on “[VIDEO] Erno Laszlo Vitamin C Mask Review”

Leave a Reply